Well I finally started the 3rd Round of my Diet.
I ordered real HCG from India via UK accommodation address and it was destroyed. So last Monday I ordered from Amazon co.uk Leslie Kenton’s Cura Romana and arrived today. I am starting my 3rd round 2 days later than programmed.
HCG Weight Loss – Day 1 – Round 3
I am doing loading up 2 days.
I am starting at 11st 6½ lbs weight (160 ½lbs) (72.9 Kg)
So today I had the spray around 11 am, my second around 2pm and then 8pm and before going to bed.
Then I ate loads but loads
- I had corn crackers with Italian mortadella (cold meat) and cheese
- I had some of my favourite cake.
- I had a 100g bar of Chocolate and Almond
- Birthday cake
- Pork and salad
Well it is filling up or feast day as Leslie Kenton calls it.
I don’t think I want to weigh myself tomorrow
Well I am so happy that I am starting the last journey to lose the last weight. I am imagining how I will feel if I finally, get to the magic 147 lbs.
Voyage to the unknown
In 2009 I reached 158 lbs, now I want to be below this so it might be difficult. The last time I was below 158 was in 1999 and unfortunately I put back the weight very quickly.
HCG Tip of the Day
Natural fat burners allowed in the HCG Diet.
- Green Tea (Anyone following me knows I drink Yerba Mate)
- Apple cider vinegar
- Spices and herbs such as cayenne pepper, cinnamon, garlic, curry leaves, ginger and cardamon.
- Some vegetables that are naturally high in fiber and low in fat have a high thermo effect. (foods require a higher than average number of calories for your body to burn in order to digest them) Cabbage, asparagus and celery are those foods.
- Apples have pectin which restricts the cells to absorb fat.
- Citrus fruits like limes, lemons and oranges that are high in vitamin C have fat burning properties. Vitamin C helps the body process fat faster and stimulates an amino acid which speeds up the fat burning capacity. Vitamin C helps the body release fat.
Recipe: Peel and segment grapefruit; cut into chunks and add to spinach salad. (Spinach counts as a vegetable and grapefruit as a fruit)
Healthy Tip of the Day
Be aware that your brain needs fats to function. Use good fat low in poly-unsaturates, such as olive oil. ]